Business Writing Skills
Do you want to:
- Maintain focus throughout a document?
- Save time during brainstorming?
- Build rapport with your reader, save money for the company, avoid misunderstandings and boost your productivity and credibility?
Business writing skills are one of the most important skills to have for success in the business world. Knowing how to write well allows the person to deliver their ideas with the power they deserve. Good writing skills also convey professionalism.
Reasons why business writing skills are important:
- Ensures effective business communication
- It is the difference between "professional" and "non-professional" employees
- Credibility - people with effective writing skills are perceived as more reliable and trustworthy
- Greater influence - understanding the effect on the unconscious mind of the reader enables greater influence
- Increased confidence
This training is based on experiential learning and explores language styles and the unconscious effect on the reader.
'A great training that has helped me a lot. I couldn't write very well and my boss encouraged me to attend this training. I was surprised as to how much I have improved.' - J. S., Sydney
By attending this business writing skills program your staff will practice planning, structuring, writing/editing, and will be able to influence and persuade by gaining the reader’s trust/confidence. They will also be able to write clear, concise and complete reports and better tailor them to their intended audience.
By customizing your class; Our tested, tailored training will boost your bottom line.
If your company or government agency needs top training in business writing skills, then contact us today.