Dynamic Facilitation Training
- Do you work with groups of people?
- Do you work in organizational development?
- Do you feel that you need to improve on your facilitation skills for better results?
- Do you feel that others are bored and uninspired by your facilitation?
- Do you know your topic but don't know how to engage others and make your facilitation interesting?
- Do you want to overcome your fear of presenting and build your confidence?
Impress your group!
The Latin translation of 'facilitate' is 'to make (an action or process) easy or easier.' Therefore, facilitation is a helping role and a tool to assist the flow of conversation with the primary aim of working towards a better result.
Done right, facilitation isn’t about boring presentations. Good facilitators know how to jump in at the right time, establish an objective, create a format packed with interactive opportunities for discussion, and lead groups of all sizes toward results. Facilitators are team players, they need to be leaders and need to be aware of group dynamics. Facilitators are very good communicators, can collaborate and solve problems as well as handle any conflicts with ease.
You don’t need a specific job title or a certain amount of experience to become an effective facilitator–you just have to develop a set of skills that encourages collaboration and leads to outcomes.
This training workshop is orientated towards your learning needs. During this training workshop, you will develop:
- Practical facilitation skills
- Communication style of facilitators
- Confidence and compassion to work well with groups
- Ability to harness the wisdom of the group and maximize participation
- Self and 'other' awareness
- Skills to make meetings work well
- Techniques to overcome challenging group dynamics
This workshop is most suitable for people who are already facilitating and want to improve their technique for better results. (If you are challenged by nervousness and want to focus more on presenting with confidence, then consider the public speaking/presentation skills workshop)
Contact us for further details.
'I had so much fun during this training. It's good and fun at the same time.' - George P.