Call Center Agent Training
Do you want to:
- implement techniques that facilitators use to communicate with and lead a group?
- identify your audience and perform a needs assessment?
- understand different thinking styles and learn how to think on your feet?
- use dynamic communication techniques to demonstrate objectivity? use facilitation activities to ensure the message is understood and adopted?
- increase your confidence?
Good facilitation for great results!
The Latin translation of 'facilitate' is 'to make (an action or process) easy or easier.' Therefore, facilitation is a helping role and a tool to assist the flow of conversation with the primary aim of working towards a better result.
A facilitator often helps a group of people to understand their common objectives and assists them to plan how to achieve these objectives; in doing so, the facilitator remains "neutral", meaning he/she remains objective. Some facilitators assist a group in achieving a consensus on any disagreements that preexist or emerge in the meeting so that it has a strong basis for future action.
Facilitators are team players, need to be leaders and need to be aware of group dynamics. Facilitators are very good communicators, can collaborate and solve problems as well as handle any conflicts with ease.