Group Coaching for Leadership Development
Organizations across the public and private sector are adding group coaching to their leadership development programs. They know that coaching is a great way to enhance and accelerate leadership development.
Coaching focuses on goals and helps create a leadership culture that supports ongoing learning, increased awareness and identifying/overcoming challenges.
Group coaching is suited for upcoming and experienced leaders. It is an intimate conversation experience with groups ranging from 4-20 people.
Coaching provides many opportunities for growing existing and upcoming leaders!
Group Coaching for Leaders benefits include:
- Gaining self-awareness
- Increased understanding of goals
- Developing strategies
- Testing assumptions
- Developing new relationships and networks by improving communication
- Strategies for overcoming challenges
- Applying and integrating new leadership skills and concepts
List Of Short Courses
How to position Group Coaching for Leadership Development
There are many ways group coaching can be used to promote leadership and support leadership development. These include:
- Regular group coaching programs: Groups of leaders are brought together for regular group coaching experiences. These conversational experiences can be every 2 weeks, monthly, every 3/6 months or annually.
- One-off coaching sessions: Single group coaching experience, designed to identify challenges and strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Extending training with group coaching: For example, if leadership workshops are held quarterly, group coaching can be scheduled to provide additional support around the learning and integration of new skills and insights.
The Benefits Of Group Coaching for Leaders Are Endless!
What We can do for you!
And we are so confident that you will benefit from our services, that we offer a Money Back Guarantee!
We apply accelerated learning principles to the design and delivery of all training programs, hence learning/change is fast
Our life/work results in experiences. Some experiences are good, some are bearable and some are unpleasant, to say the least! Coaching provides you with the opportunity to get feedback from your experiences and help you identify and focus on what’s important, accelerating your success.
We offer Personal/Individual Executive Coaching as well as Executive Group Coaching.
For details, please contact us below.
Challenges we address include Depression, Anxiety, Relationships, Anger/Violence, Sexual Abuse, Confidence/Assertiveness, Suicide Prevention, Weight Loss, Communication, Autism, Life Skills, Parenting.
If you want your team to discover and develop their innate leadership skills, then contact us for a complimentary Needs Assessment.
For these unique training programs, contact us today!