We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
(a) information about your visits to and use of this website;
(b) information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services. We never get to see your debit or credit card information when you make a purchase.
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications;
(2) Information about website visits.
(3) Using your personal data.
(4) Other disclosures
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(6) Security of your personal data.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, some forms of data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. All information relating to purchases is handled by a third-party company who uses the industry standard secure encryption algorithms to protect your data. Furthermore, we cannot guarantee that your computer is free of viruses, Trojans or other malware programs that could compromise the security of the information you enter via your web browser.
(7) Policy amendments.
(8) Your rights.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, we require you to expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at the Contact Us page at any time.
(9) Third party websites.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third party websites.
(10) Opting-Out of Receiving Personalized Ads
If you do not want our website to show you personalized ads please be advised to do any of the following:
- use Google’s service enabling opt out of seeing personalized ads by clicking Google Ads Help for opting out of seeing personalized ads and follow the instructions;
- use the general opt out mechanism from third party advertisers who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) by clicking NAI Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising and follow the instructions; or
- disable and delete cookies from the browser settings of your computer or device as follows:
- for Internet Explorer, click Microsoft Support for deleting and managing cookies and follow the instructions;
- for Firefox, click Firefox Support for disabling cookies and changing cookie settings and Firefox Support for deleting cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer and follow the instructions;
- for Google Chrome, click Google Chrome Help to clear, enable, and manage cookies in Chrome and follow the instructions; or
- for Safari, click Safari Help for managing cookies and website data and follow the instructions.